Wednesday

Time checked : 3.34pm. Currently I am all alone at home. Both sisters is working. Parents is out to settle something urgent. Left me who is always slackign around at home. HAHA !
I am so damn bored. I was on MSN a while ago but I decided to offline due to the boredness I cant take it. I was chatting with both my ex-secondary schoolmates but one is busy with her work and the other he is busy with something else. Then I went to check my Tagged. I re-customize my background. I have an itchy hands I tell you. Huhur ~

By the way, I've already topped up my prepaid. Yipeeee ! I only message with certain people that I feel like messaging with. To those that I didnt reply or answer your call means I am not least interested to reply your message or to answer your call. Too bad and so sorry.

Lately Ive been eating non-stop. I think Ive gained weight. Fuyoooo ! My cheeks is getting chubbier I guess but I am still the same Amirah. Heh ! Now I am so hungry. I kept thinking about the LJS that mum is bringing back home. I cant wait any longer. Mum where are you ? Be home fast will you ? HAHA !
Im not going out to meet mum because I am lazy to do so. Seriously my body is aching all over. Im not sure why but it has been happening for quite a while. Damn ! I think I wanna go for a massage soon :) Heh !
I think I have typed what I wanted to type. Happy surfing :)

And not forgetting :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUFYAN ! :)