Monday

Kyn's Birthday Bbq Pit

Hello friends/readers/bloghoppers. I am here to update about yesterday. It was eekyn's birthday bbq pit. It was damn super fun I tell you. I missed my friends and yesterday I get to let all my misses out to my friends especially eekyn. She is the person that I miss most. Mostly of the people eekyn invited at the bbq pit was the ITE Macpherson mates =) Love you peoples !

This what happened yesterday. I woke up in the morning at about 10 plus. My prepaid was damn low. I couldn't answer or reply back my friend's call/message. Mal kept calling me but I didn't know wht he wants from me. I knew he was coming but I'm sorry Mal I can't answer your call. Bobo and I have decided to meet-up at the Bedok Interchange so I guess Bobo must have told Mal to meet us at the bus interchange. So I reached the interchange at 2 plus. Bo was already there standing waiting for me. He thought I would reach first. HAHA ! (Aku sorry eh BO ; tak sengaja) Then Bobo and I had to wait for Mal to come. So he came a few minutes later after I came.

Then we headed to the watch shop which is next to the Sportlink as Bobo wanted to buy a new watch for himself. He told me that he wants a cheap and a nice watch to wear. So I showed the way and he bought a purple watch and it only cost $8. Damn nice. I feel like buying but I'm cashless. After that, Bobo and Mal complained that the both of them were hungry. So they wanted to go makan. So we headed to the hawker center which was fully-half packed. Mostly of the stalls is closed. So the both of them decided to have the Indian food. Bobo ordered a plate of Mee Goreng while Mal ordered a plate of Fried Rice. I had nothing cause I'm already full. So I just had my drink that was treated by Mal. Thank you so much Mal =) Bobo finished up his plate of mee goreng but Mal did not finish his fried rice as he complained that the fried rice is not cooked and it is not to what he odered. What a wasteful. Then both of them went to withdraw their's money at the ATM. Then we proceeded to the bus interchange to get bus 401. So as we were reaching at the berth, we missed the bus but nevermind. we waited for such a long time after another bus came.

We board the bus. Bobo, as usual he was having fun and making noises in the bus. He talked so loudly like nobody's business. HAHAHA ! He is like that but at the same I enjoyed and I laughed all the way included Mal too. A few stops, we reached the venue but guess what. Bobo was complaining that we had to walk. HAHAHA ! But seriously I tell you it was damn far from the place that we alighted. I was sweating profusely due to the weather. Let me tell you, the weather was damn sorching hot. We walked and walked and we finally reached the pit C24. I was so delighted to see eekyn. I miss her so much. Seriously shit. HAHAHA ! I hugged her and I was complaining to her about Bobo and Mal. She laughed. (You know I know)

We sat after the rest came. It was really a hot day. Somemore they are baberqueing some chickens/crabmeats/hotdogs. So the smoke was directing to where we were sitting and it added to the hotness. I sat down quietly as I felt akward. Because it's been such a long time I didn't meet the rest and there's a few of them I knew and saw in school before but we have never talk to each other. That was the weirdful part. Seriously but I had fun yesterday. I was distressing myself at the same time.

I guess I need my friends as my remedy =)

Here are some pictures that I took :

Representing EEKYN(b'day girl)
Aww ! what a sweet smile.

The best entertainer and the right
person to make us laugh ; BOBO

Akmal is the name.

That's Firhan. He won every
rounds of taiti game and look
how happy eekyn is. Hees=)

eekyn was on smile for the whole
day. a sweet one somemore.

There's more to come. All pictures of us is captured in Bobo's camera. Bloody camera had to be spoilt on the day I badly want to use. Grr !~

I will upload it once Bobo has send me the pictures=)
Till here then ; takecare.

As I promised you people/readers that I will be updating the rest of the pictures right ? So here it goes.

Pictures that were taken at Bobo's camera:

see how happy i am and so do
the birthday girl =)

Ayn ; Nurul ; Eekyn ; Lala & Me

The Three Gorgeous Ladies

From left to right :
Me ; Kalipah ; Ayn ; Mal ; Eekyn ; Don; Nurul; Bobo ; Lala

Our friendship will never end.


A special message to Eekyn :



Hey girl, thank you so much for everything that you have done. We appreciated your organisation for your birthday bbq pit. It was an awesome moments for me as its been such a long time I didn't manage to see you or to go out with you girl. Yesterday was really happening with all the mates around. They made this happened and guess what it is all because of YOU.
We hope that you had an enjoyable moments too =)
Iloveyousomuch Eekyn.