Tuesday

I dont know why I kept crying. I felt so sad. I dont know what is happening to me nowadays. My tears will just flow out from my eyes. Im not thinking of anything sad neither do I think about my "ex". I've already moved on and leading a happy life now. I have my family and friends by my side. Im contented enough.

I do feel lonely sometimes. I do get jealous when I saw my friends is happily living with someone special which is their's boyfriend or girlfriends. I have an intention of getting a boyfriend myself but my thought kept telling me that boys are all the same.

I regretted for giving my heart to him and loving him 100% before. I can feel how painful is my heart pain. It took a long time for me to heal that broken heart of mine. I dont wish to repeat the same mistake ever again. Dont be too rushy about going into a relationship. I've learnt my lesson. Let's drop the subject.

Currently I am on MSN chatting with my beloved peoples. I love them. They are always there to cheer me up. Prepaid is damn low. Left with only 2 cents. I tell you Im a heavy user. Haha. Anyways, mum has bought me the top-up card but Im not gonna top any soon. To those who message me, Im utterly sorry for not able to reply your messages. It will be better if Im not using phone. My life will be wonderful. No need to go thru the hassle replying messages or talking on the phone till late nights. HAHA !

I dont have plan for tomorrow but my mum asked me to meet her after work to have LJS with her. I will see how. Im still tired from that last Sunday. My mind is blank right now. I think I will end here for now. Happy surfing readers/bloghoppers/friends =)