Thursday

you must be shocked right now as to why my post is only left with two. HAHA ! easy. the answer is i deleted the other posts. it seems that the other 5 posts is meaningless. HAHA ! i know i shouldn't be talking all those past story of mine with my ex-boyfriend. nobody will care and either will HE. so now im trying my very best to move on w/o having the thoughts of my ex-boyfriend. i wish i could. i know i couldn't lie to myself. its 2010 oh my ! i should move on already. move on amirah ; try hard :)

ive not been going out eversince i quitted my job 3 months back. HAHA ! how annoying i can be sitting at home. you people must be wondering how can i sit at home everyday doing the same things all over again & again ? hmm, no worries friends. im used to it and do believe me that i dont feel that bored always. i do feel bored at times. LOL :)

for now, im not interested in relationship as my heart is still not open for anybody. my heart is still in pain. it is painful till i cant take it.no matter how hard i try to close my heart, there will one or two guys will be confessing thier love towards me. matterfact, i was touched but i cant accept you guys. im sorry. i hope you understand my situation. its not that im still stuck in my past. just that ive learnt my lesson very well. love is only a temporarily place in my heart for now. its meaningless but it was HIM who made me stand on my own feet.

i wanna go for my morning run/jogging tomorrow again :)