Friday

today plan is all cancelled. i didnt go for my morning run/jog due to the heavily rain the morning. fuccck ! i hate when something just spoiled my plan but nevermind. i woke up very early just now in the morning. it was 6.35 am. really damn early but i alarmed my clock at 6.45am.how early i am.
as theres nothing to do, i had my breakfast and i watched TV. a few minutes later, my liltte sister woke up. she was so shocked that i was so early. i was all ready for my morning run/jog. then i change back into my home clothes. my sister joined me. it was really boring as theres not much shows in the morning until i tumbled upon one channel which was the malaysia's channel. it was cartoon. i know that i dont fancy cartoons but i had to force myself to watch cartoon due to my boredom. after sometimes, i started to feel so sleepy. my little sister has already went back to bed. so i decided to join her.
we talked & talked till she fell asleep and i was asleep soon after her. i slept until 2 plus in afternoon just now. HAHA ! and here i am chatting/tagged/listening to songs/blogging. =)