Thursday

i woke up at 6.55 am. i was preparing for my morning jog with my liltte sister, nur suhana ((:
i asked her to accompany me to have a jog together. well, she's a good runner afterall. she's good at running. that's why i decided to ask her along. so by 7.55 am, my lil sis and me was ready. we left the house and we walk all the way to the bedok town park.

at first, i was so embarassed. i don't know why but i felt that its been such a long time since i had my long run in the morning. there were a different ages of peoples running/jogging at the park. i was so so embarassed to run at first. i was laughing and my sister scolded me for not being serious and guess what i don't have a proper running sport shoes. i wore a school shoes. lols. i was feeling the weird ones when i was doing my running. lols. why not? because even the "nyonyas & apeks" they have a proper running shoes. HAHA !

atleast i do sweat. like a pail of sweats was contained.
psst ! i had my morning run/jog for only 30 minutes. HEH !
*sorry no pictures were taken*