Thursday

hello readers/friends. i apologise for not updating my blog like 6 days ! lols. i think this gonna be the long post today but im gonna do it accordingly by date. so lets get started.
23 January (Saturday)
err, what was im doing ? let me recall. *think* *think* oh yah ! i was slacking around at home as usual. i woke very late in the afternoon. actually i decided to go for my morning run with my lilttle sister but ended up i was still on my bed snoring like nobody business. HAH ! the whole day was at home only. i watch tv/eat/msn/tagged =)
24 January (Sunday)
i was at home the whole day. i woke up early. my mum was nagging as to why im still sleeping. so that was the reasons why i woke up early. i wanted to extended my sleep till late afternoon but my mum's naggings is too hard to resisit. HAH ! so i went online. chatted with my new friends over at tagged. got this new particular new friend from tagged added me up at msn and we started to chat. he was really damn cute and funny too. it felt that ive known him for such a long time but the matterfact we just got to know each other but the bonding was there. nice chatting with. he made my day. thank you asri =))
25 January (Monday)
i remembered that i woke up late as to my lilttle sister was on the phone till morning. it was on 4 am when i can get my beauty sleep. she was talking too loud till she disturbed my sleep and my family's sleep too. HAH ! wrong timing. i woke around 12 plus as to i cant sleep back. how wasteful was it but nevermind. i was waiting for asri to message me to tell me as whether he has already done with IPPT. so he texted me that he was having lunch with his friends at Novena, if im not wrong. so i decided to get ready as he told me that he was waiting for train at Novena to Bedok. As i was bathing, my lilttle sister helped me to reply all his messages. i was not in the mood to meet him actually but i forced myself to meet him up. i dont like to trouble people once they are making the trip over to my place. im a kind hearted girl you know. HEH !
i was so shocked that he has already arrived and he was under my block too. i was so unprepared.lols.so i went down and we went to bedok reservoir park.we sat there for 6 hours then he sent me off.(so sweet of him) i cant elaborate what we did over there. HEH ! its only between me and him.
26 January (Tuesday)
Ive already missed two episode of my favourite Korean drama but nevermind. i can always ask my mum about the drama. I went out with asri again today. HEH ! he wanted to meet me badly as he miss me and i miss him too. err, so we went to the same place again which was the bedok reservoir park. we so loving the scenery and the place too. i love when he cuddled me & his arms around me. i like it =)) then home sweet home :))
27 January (Wednesday)
yesterday was really a tiring day for me but i dont know why added that i wasnt feeling well. it was so sudden that i had sore throat & flu. how annoying and really wrong timing. so ive decided to stay at home and have a rest. i was so so legtharic after the two days meeting up with him but now im terriblily miss him =(
i texted with him and he was so caring asking me how am i feeling. so sweet of him. later at night i went online to chat with him. i was totally happy. yipeeeeee ! HEH ! then i slept early. was too tired.
28 January (Thursday)
im still tired. i dont know why. i want to rest. my body is so weak. seriously i got nothing to blog about today. my eyes is hardly open due to the tiredness that ive been suffering for the two days. it is because of my sister talking on the phone till i cant sleep and thanks to her too that ive an eyebags. so like panda's eyes. lols. till here then.